Specifications: One washout is recommend for every 350/400 poured yards. Dimensions 20’L X 8’W X2’H – With Ramps extended 26′. Hold up to 9 tons of washout, 900 gallons. See our brochure for more information.
Here are the reasons to choose our ramped concrete washout:
- Ramps allow both the concrete pump trucks & mixers a place to washout
- Our washouts are watertight, portable and EPA approved
- LEED & Diversion reporting in real-time
- (SBE) Certified Small Business
- RAPIDGate approved – we can access most military & airports sites
- Fast service
- Approved for use at Dallas Forth Worth & Love Field Airports
- A water vacuum up to 300 gallons is included at no charge at swap or pull
- Our trucks are equipped with a vacuum system so one truck can vacuum & swap or pull your bin.
- All materials are manifested so you know the washout water is being properly treated
- We spray our bins with a vegetable oil so material releases easy at recycling
The ramped Concrete Washout System is a safe, responsible and environmentally conscious alternative to the old worksite concrete washouts. We currently service the Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, Northern California, Sacramento, Reno Nevada and Dallas Texas. We understand that in order for our product to be competitive in the concrete washout marketplace, we must be sensitive to the environmental needs of where we work, travel, live and play. Whether you’re driving down the expressway or experiencing the great outdoors, our product may have an impact on your everyday life. We have developed a cost effective and environmentally friendly alternative to concrete washout sites and we are striving to become the industry standard in the concrete washout removal and recycling industry.
Concrete itself, once hardened, is inert and harmless to the environment. However, we know that concrete or cementitious washout wastewater containing mortar, grout, plaster, stucco or cement is caustic and considered to be corrosive with a pH over 12. Concrete washout water has a toxicity level greater than ammonia and near the same pH level as pouring Drano into the storm drain. Washout of concrete equipment must be done with careful regard for its potential impact on the environment. The wastes from concrete washout can harm the environment if allowed to runoff from construction sites. As populations have grown and construction has expanded into new areas, building sites have become a significant environmental concern.
We values are customers, the importance of balancing construction with environmental impact concerns and is committed to customer satisfaction and long-term relationships. American Concrete, Paint & Drywall Washouts, Inc. is totally committed to fulfilling our responsibility to protect the environment.
We are officially licensed from Concrete Washout Systems Inc,.